Smith Performance Sprayers are built to work as hard as you do. They are durable, professional products with an emphasis on chemical resistance and built to withstand the most demanding work conditions. The R300 2-Gallon Turf and Agricultural Series Compression Sprayer is perfect for landscapers, lawn care services, or golf course maintenance professionals. Whether you are killing weeds, applying insecticides, or spraying fertilizers, the R300 sprayer will withstand the toughest chemicals while maintaining the strength and performance a pro needs. Sprayer features a lockable shut-off to reduce hand fatigue, a nickel-plated brass poppet for strength and precision, and an easy-to-clean, in-line filtration system. Viton seals offer the best chemical resistance to lawn and garden chemicals and are easily changed without using tools. The pressure release valve not only prevents over compression, but also helps prevent chemicals dispersing from tank onto the user prior to opening. Multiple nozzles included for ultimate versatility: high foaming nozzle (enables visible confirmation of covered area), wide flat fan nozzle (red, 0.25 GPM, angled at 70 Degree), narrow flat fan nozzle (yellow, 0.15 GPM, angled at 30 Degree), and adjustable brass nozzle (enables stream to cone patterns). Also accepts Tee Jet nozzles. Includes nylon shoulder strap.
- Professional grade sprayer and components built to withstand harsh agricultural chemicals (along with rugged transport and use)
- Durable, 21 inch stainless steel wand with exclusive poly lining and the highest quality Viton seals for maximum chemical resistance
- Highly efficient pump requires 25% fewer pumps per gallon than leading competitor
- In-line, easy-to-access filter has more surface area than leading competitors which reduces clogging and minimizes cleaning
- Faster, easier repair – pump seals can be changed within minutes without tools, which equals less downtime
- This is an O.E.M. part