Medium Orchid Fir Bark with Charcoal and Sponge Rock. Popular general purpose orchid mix. We only use quality fir bark. A mix of medium bark with generous portions of charcoal and sponge rock. ¼ CF = 6″ x 6″ x 12″. —— ¼ CF = about 1.5 gallons. ——- ¼ CF = 7+ Liters. Some settling may occur during shipping.
- CUSTOM BLENDED BY JIM’S ORCHID SUPPLIES. IF YOU ARE NOT PURCHASING FROM JIM’S ORCHID SUPPLIES YOU ARE NOT GETTING JIM’S CUSTOM BLEND. DEVELOPED 20 YEARS AGO. Popular all around general purpose orchid potting medium.
- Mix of Medium orchid fir bark with generous portions of both Charcoal and Sponge Rock
- FREE Orchid potting medium information and water holding capacity weight chart. 1 per order.
- We recommend soaking mix before repotting. Will store for years if put away dry. Rexius brand douglas fir orchid grade, dried and heat treared bark
- Jim’s orchid supplies offers a wide variety of orchid growing supplies including quality orchid potting mediums: