Get started with your hydroponic garden and grow your own vegetables, herbs and fruits without soil.
If you want a quick-growing, bountiful crop, then hydroponics is the way to go. Here are some of the advantages to grow with hydroponics:
- You don’t need a yard or garden area.
- Plants grow faster and produce more harvest compared to plants grown in soil.
- Grow out of season crops, all year round.
- Grow specialty crops in any climate.
If that’s not enough to seal the deal, how about never getting dirt under your fingernails?
With this book, you will learn all about hydroponic systems and find the one that best suits your needs. Easy-to-read tables and graphics will help to save time and trouble to get started with your own garden.
In detail, this book allows you to…
Get a comprehensive overview of hydroponics and helps you gain the confidence to embark upon your own project
- Learn what hydroponics is all about
- Get to know about the six different hydroponic systems
- Understand the potential benefits and drawbacks of this gardening method
Select easy-to-grow herbs, vegetables and fruits and to taste the pleasure of your homegrown food
- See which crops are best suited to each hydroponic system
- Get an overview of which growing mediums work best for each system and plant
- Understand the role of nutrients and lighting for healthy, prosperous gardens
Get the most out of your money, time and space by choosing a hydroponic system that suits your needs
- Decide which system suits your own lifestyle by considering your budget, time, space and level of experience
About the Author
Thinking back, I remember that it took me some time to figure out which hydroponic system worked best for me. I had limited space, time and experience when it came to building my first hydroponic garden. This book should help people who are in a similar situation by providing guidance on how to pick the best hydroponic system and crops for homegrown food year-round. Indoors, in a greenhouse or outdoors, there are hydroponic methods for all types of gardeners.
Take the first step to build your own hydroponic garden. To get started, scroll up and grab your copy.