Grow a garden filled with edible wildflowers. The blooms can be used to garnish dishes and add color to boring salads as well. Each packet comes with detailed sowing instructions on the reverse side, as well as a colorful illustration on the front side. All of the seeds within this edible flower assortment are intended for the current and the following growing season. The blooms themselves reach a varying height, from 6 to 48 inches tall, depending on the variety grown. Wildflowers such as these are extremely easy to grow from seeds and will produce many blooms through the warm, summer season.
- Quality flower seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25″ wide by 4.50″ tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.b1
- This assortment includes 8 individually packaged strains, including Tiger Eye Marigold, Swiss Giants Pansy, Johnny Jump Up, Wild Bee Balm, Jewel Nasturtium, Common Chives, Borage and Pacific Beauty Calendula.
- All of the flowers within this assortment are edible. Most are used to add coloring to boring salads. They can also be used as a garnish as well.
- The plants within this assortment are mostly annual, with the exception of Common Chives and Wild Bee Balm, which are perennial flowering plants.
- All flower seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.