Tarantula – promotes naturally occurring growth factors that help to increase plant leaf & root mass for bigger yields. The beneficial bacteria in the liquid suspension will quickly colonize the growing medium & root system when applied with the nutrients in the bigger yields flowering system. The diverse species of bacteria in the formula form symbiotic (mutually beneficial) relationships with the growth medium & directly with the root system. Some of the bacterium selected are able to help reduce the effects of stresses in the root zone, convert organic residues to plant available substances & naturally release beneficial growth cofactors. Nirvana – Stimulates a higher metabolic rate of activity in crops that promotes faster growth rates & larger yields. Nirvana is formulated by combining organic bloom stimulants with premium quality compost tea. Water, nutrients, light energy, & carbon dioxide can be processed by the plant at faster rates, stimulating higher levels of production. Vitamins, carbohydrates, amino acids, & bloom cofactors created in the perfect balance of ratios trigger the plant to produce at a higher rate. Plants will tend to have tighter internodes through flowering, making better use of artificial light sources for higher yields. Sensizym – Proven to create healthier growing mediums, reduce food sources for pathogens, & improve nutrient availability in all types of growing systems. The blend of over 80 digestive enzymes contained in the formula are highly bioactive & are naturally occurring. The enzymes quickly digest fertilizers, decaying roots & other organic matter, converting it into a source of energy for plant growth. Growers using sensizym in their feeding program will keep root membranes cleaner & free of debris that can impede the rapid absorption of nutrients; creating bigger yields.
- Balance your ph. automatically – no ph. pens, equipment or chemicals
- Serious growers with good level of cropping experience and growers moving up from expert grower level will increase their yields by an average of 33%
- Growers who have mastered applying a variety of crop enhancers through the growing cycle will be able to follow the enhanced feeding program
- The special combination of bacteria, enzymes, carbohydrates, humates, bloom cofactors and vitamins
- Growers will have bigger root systems and bushier plants to support the extra demand