A complete selection of Wheaton Micro Tissue Grinders is conveniently packed in a lightweight protective carrying case made from high density polyethylene case with foam inserts. Glass components manufactured from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass that conforms to USP Type I and ASTM E-438 Type I, Class A requirements. Metal pestles made from No. 316 stainless steel rod with pestle tip made from PTFE. Black phenolic 13-425 open top screw cap with PTFE faced silicone rubber liner reduces aerosoling of sample. Kit includes 1 each of the following Wheaton Micro Tissue Grinders: 357421 1mL Tenbroeck, 357535 0.5mL Micro with 13-425 Screw Cap, 357538 1mL Dounce, 357844 0.1mL Potter-Elvehjem Micro, 357848 0.2mL Micro Style With PTFE Spacer, 358029 2mL Potter-Elvehjem Style With PTFE Pestle, and 358133 1mL Tapered Style With PTFE Pestle. Replacement parts can be ordered separately. All tissue grinders can be autoclaved / sterilized to prevent cross contamination between samples.
- Complete kit includes 7 different style micro tissue grinders for homogenization of different type tissues
- Replacement parts available separately
- Glass components made from Wheaton 33 low extractable borosilicate glass
- Micro tissue grinders offer small grinder area allowing high sample recovery
- Packed in lightweight case with foam inserts keeps tissue grinders handy and safely stored