SMILING WORM – ORGANIC HYBRID BRICK. Often, coir bricks comprise young cocopeat. Ours however contains aged cocopeat (that’s why it’s brown in colour and not yellow) and in addition it contains a generous portion of fine grade coco husk chips. When re-hydrated it becomes the perfect soil mix.The addition of coco husk chips helps to keep the mix fresh and promotes good drainage. Our cocopeat has been thoroughly washed with fresh water. Salt levels have been reduced to below commercial grower minimums. We proudly publish our technical specification: EC <0.5 mS/cm, pH 5.8 to 6.5. We cling wrap each brick after compression to avoid contamination before use. Our cocopeat is processed in Thailand to RHP standards and has OMRI certification. These high standards of production assure you of a top quality product. We have stock ready to ship from our warehouse in Florida.
- 2 Hybrid Coir Bricks – 3 lbs 8 oz ounces in weight. Re-hydrates up to 20 Quarts
- Made from moisture retentive aged cocopeat, rich in natural rooting hormones.
- Also contains fine grade coco husk chips for air retention and good drainage.
- Re-hydration instructions in text and images.
- 2 – 8 Days delivery from our USA fulfillment centre with free tracking.