The Peach Ghost chili pepper is a variety of the red ghost pepper that ripens to a peach color. The pods are long and can reach a length of up to six inches. This pepper turns from green to peach as it ripens and if it becomes orange it is considered overripe. The taste is smooth, with the heat about the same as a regular ghost pepper. The peach variety is not quite as sweet as the red, but it still packs the heat. It has a floral, but somewhat sweet flavor. And then, there’s the burst of heat that feels as if it may last forever. It ranks between 400,000 and 1,000,000 in Scoville Heat Units.
- Now you can grow your own Peach Ghost Chili, give it as a gift, send it anywhere and at any season.
- Our magic plant ghost chili comes in a recyclable container with mineral soil and magic seeds ready to grow your own ghost chili.
- The Peach Ghost chili pepper is a cross between two peppers, the Bhut Jolokia and the Trinidad Scorpion pepper.
- It ranks between 400,000 and 1,000,000 in Scoville Heat Units.
- 100% guarantee to grow all year around