The Kiwi Fruit tree produced delicious Kiwi fruits. The foiliage is attractive with creamy-white fragrant flowers produced in April-May on short branches. Seed grown plants take 4-7 years to flower and fruit.
- Soil Type: well-drained, moderately moist, acid soil, full sun or partial shade.
- Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost.
- Zones: 8-9, Stratification Requirement: 30 days cold moist stratification. These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
- Germination Rates with experienced growers 50-70%. Research proper planting techniques.
- Seed Grown Plants take 4-7 years to flower and yield fruit.