Protopia Super High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps are the classic and most popular choice for flowering rooms.
Protopia HPS lamps can be used through the vegetative and flowering stages, but the yellow spectral output makes them optimal for flowering.
Lamp Wattage (W): 600
Light output ( Lumens @ 100hours): 90000
Lumens per Watt (lm/W): 150
Rated life (Hours @ 10 hour/ start): 24000
Correlated Color Temperature (K): 2000
Color Rendering Index (CRI) or (Ra): 25
Photon flux (μmol/s): 1050
Burning Position: HOR±15°
- MORE NATURE GROWTH with enhanced green and blue light
- ULTRA HIGH OUTPUT:1050μmol/s to achieve maximum vegetative growth
- PEAKS IN THE FAR-RED RANGE to stimulate metabolic activity in flowering.
- Color Temp: 2000K, Luminous Flux (LM): 90000, CRI:25, Base: E39
- LONG LIFETIME: 24000hours lifespan with 1 year warranty