Handmade Mason jar wall mount board with mason jar light fixture and Beautiful Ivory Hydrangea flower included to give off that perfect lighting! All natural handpicked wood, decorative mason jar with natural rope to secure the jar in placecomes completely assembled and ready to hang on the wall.
THE PERFECT MASON JAR GIFT
It makes an excellent gift for your friends and family on any occasion; anniversary gift, birthdays, holidays, Christmas, bridal shower, weddings and housewarming party etc.
1. Material: Wood, Glass, Rope, Iron
2. Size: Wooden Board: 11″x4.3″x1.2″
The diameter of the bottle is 3″, Height 5″.
2 x Hanging wooden boards
2 x 16oz Glass mason jars
2 x Ivory Hydrangea flowers
2 x LED light bar
(The LED lights work with 2AA BAT which are not included.)
The hanging glass jar sconces is upgraded for more nice outlook, the goods you received will be little different from the pictures.
***This is a handmade item so slight variations may occur. The items you receive may appear darker or lighter than the picture or the wood grain might be different. All of our Mason jar lantern are handmade and distressed, no two are exactly the same, that’s the beauty of handmade.
We are a value for money destination of daily used items and home decorator items.
Good Quality Products and Genuine Customer Support – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Vintage Mason Jar Wall Sconces – can make your home and garden feel beautiful. You will love hanging these on your hallway, kitchen, any room wall. Or giving them as a special gift for any one who loves rustic mason jar decor.
- Size – Wooden board is 11″x4.3″x1.2″; The diameter of the bottle is 3″, Height 5″, capacity of 16oz.
- Soft glow – Mason jar with string lights emit a magical, warm glow, display peace and harmony in your house.
- Multipurpose – Perfectly use as mason jar night light, mason jar living room decor, mason jars bathroom decor, mason jar kitchen decor, mason jar lights outdoor, mason jar wedding decor, and also suited for party, Christmas, garden, etc.
- Easy to mount – You just need to drive a nail on the wall (nails not included), then hang the rope up.