Hm digital introduces its new aquapro series, a line of handheld tds/ec meters with a sleek design that’s perfect for today’s modern kitchen. The aquapro digital water testers are the next generation for today’s tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer.
- Measures total dissolved solids (tds) and temperature. Automatic temperature compensation (atc). Water-resistant housing. Measurement range: 0-5000 ppm.
- Digital calibration (push button). Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator. Display: large and easy-to-read lcd screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory calibrated: the aquapro is calibrated with a 342 ppm nacl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Tds range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/l). Temperature range: 0-80 a°c; 32-176 a°f. Resolution: 1 ppm; temp. Resolution is 0.1 a°c/f. Accuracy: +/- 2%. Conversion factor: nacl (avg. 0.5). Calibration: digital calibration by push button. Housing: water-resistant.
- Power source: 1 x 3v button cell (included) (model cr2032). Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches). Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz).