Product Description: How Pure is Your Water? HM Digital’s DM-1 is a dual inline monitor that measures TDS from 0 to 9990 ppm. It includes batteries, two sensors and two 1/4″ quick-connect T-fittings. The DM-1 is an easy and convenient method of determining TDS levels for water filtration/purification systems such as reverse osmosis (RO), deionization (DI) and more. It’s very useful for coolers or under-the-sink systems. For any type of system that removes TDS, you can install the ‘IN’ sensor on your tap water (before the system) and the ‘OUT’ sensor on your product water (after your filtration system) to determine the filter/membrane’s effective operating (rejection) rate.
- The DM-1 helps you to measure the tap water coming in vs the purified water going out of your water filtration system at any time
- The In-Line Dual TDS Meter displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in and out electrode probes
- This TDS Monitor is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use
- Installs quickly and easily