ATP Vinyl-Flex PVC NSF 61 tubing is suitable for general low-pressure industrial applications for the conveyance of liquids and semi solids. It also complies with FDA regulations and is NSF 61 compliant for use in potable water and food and beverage applications. Although it is not primarily intended for use in higher pressure applications it does provide good chemical resistance is lightweight flexible phthalate free and economically priced. 30 psi working pressure at 70 degrees F. Meets FDA requirements. USP class VI rated materials. NSF 61 certified. RoHS compliant, reach, prop 65, ASTMF930-03, EN-71, PAHS. Applications: beverage dispensing, drain, potable water, laboratory, low pressure air, distilled water transfer and light vacuum.
- Vinyl-flex PVC NSF 61 is suitable for general, low-pressure, industrial applications for the conveyance of liquids and semi solids
- Made from a PVC compound that complies with FDA regulations
- Tubing provides good chemical resistance
- It is lightweight, flexible and economically priced
- NSF 61 compliant for use in potable water and food and beverage applications